React JS Developer
What exactly are we looking for?
- Leverage the inbuilt React toolkit for creating frontend features
- Create data visualization tools, libraries, and reusable code
- Integrate designs and wireframes within the application code
- Monitor interaction of users and convert them into insightful information
- Enhance application performance with constant monitoring
- Translate wireframes and designs into good quality code
- Optimize components to work seamlessly across different browsers and devices
- Good understanding of CSS libraries, GIT, Figma, Adobe XD etc.
- Proper user information authentication
- Develop responsive web-based UI
- Bonus: knowledge of NextJS
What are our expectations:
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating PSDs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates
What can you expect from us?
- Hybrid work model and flexible working hours
- A competitive salary
- No phone calls, emails, or texts after working hours
- New equipment, bought to your preferences
- Opportunity to tailor your personal development (hard or soft skills)
- Amazing office (and a garden!) in the city center of Zagreb
- Short hiring process
- Amazing team
- Playstation battles whenever one of your colleagues wants
- Drinks after work
If you think of yourself as a perfect fit, contact us at email@example.com with your CV and we’ll reach you ASAP.